Sunday, September 19, 2010

Gawler Swapmeet Day

Up early, for a Sunday anyway, and down to Gawler to pick up Dad and then to the swapmeet. They hold it at Gawler Oval these days as the trotting track has been demolished and the racecourse is being renovated. It was bloody huge this year, the whole area was full. Wandered around for a good two hours, but sadly nothing Corona related apart from badges which I don't actually need. Did pickup some driver's side interior door handles for the HZ as these are pretty rare nowadays. Passenger ones are dime a dozen, but I found 3 driver's side handles for $5, where in the past I've paid $15 for a rusted hunk from a wrecker. Grabbed a couple of bits for the XR too.

I did forget to mention, some weeks back I scored a mint condition Corona Sales Brochure on ebay.


The sales brochure. Essentially a fold out flyer, spruiking the superb comfort and power.
No pictures of mirrors!

No comments:

Post a Comment